September 4, 2015

I Pick You! {MFTWSC244}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I had a bit of time to play, so I headed to my stamp room armed with this week’s MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC244!  I love the tag element on this sketch!

Print

I’ve used the DARLING new BB Harvest Mouse and BB Harvest Mouse Die-namics on my card.  I love these sweet little guys!  I started by cutting him, and a sweet extra pumpkin, out from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Harvest Mouse Die-namics and stamped them using BB Harvest Mouse using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and put them aside.

I cut the tag from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics.  The sentiment panel was also cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, and I stamped “I PICK YOU” from BB Harvest Mouse using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added the sentiment panel as well as the mouse and pumpkin to the tag using Jody Boosters

I cut a rectangle of the gorgeous new Homespun Gingham Paper Pack using the Cross Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and layered this panel on top of a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I added the tag and finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

MFT Supplies

BLOGSIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. You have more coloring skills in the tip of one finger than I do in my whole body!! I just love this cutie card so! Big SMILES! Glad you got sketchy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. As usual, your talent amazes me. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image! Your coloring is fabulous and the card design is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!