September 16, 2015

Let Your Dreams Take Flight! {CTD360}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Monika has thrown down dark blue, pink and black!  I added white and gold to my card…I’m on a bit of a gold kick since yesterday’s MFT Creative Challenge, Gold Glitz!

Print

I am seriously obsessed with the Brushed Gold Card Stock.  The texture is AMAZING!  I cut a panel using the Triangle Screen Cover Up Die-namics, and then used the same die to cut Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and Sweet Tooth Card Stock.  I then arranged the triangles in a pattern.

I used the LLD Accent It Feathers and Arrows Die-namics to cut the feathers, and I cut them from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and Brushed Gold Card Stock.  I cut another panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, and stamped “Let Your Dreams Take Flight” from LLD Document It Right On Target using After Midnight Premium Dye Ink.  I added a combo of enamel dots/rhinestones to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Kelly Latevola, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Marcie Sharp, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

BLOGSIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Super cool and fun card Jodi. Love the touch of gold... gives it an elegant look. That feather is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I totally LOVE the gold added to these rich colors! That brushed gold CS is going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!