January 14, 2016

Have A Spiffy Birthday! {CC37}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the newest MFT Color Challenge, CC37!  I LOVE this color combo of Spearmint, Green-Eyed Monster (my FAVORITE color!), Blue Yonder and Cornflower!  LOVE!

Print

These colors seemed to have a masculine vibe, so I pulled out the FABULOUS LLD Terrific Ties set and got to work!  I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and then started stamping the bow ties using Spearmint Premium Dye Ink topped with Green-Eyed Monster Premium Dye Ink, and Blue Yonder Premium Dye Ink topped with Cornflower Premium Dye Ink.   I swear, there is NO ink like MFT Premium Dye Inks.  They just stamp SO beautifully and dry perfectly!  LOVE them SO SO much!

After I stamped the entire panel with bow ties, I stamped another panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the sentment, “You’re One Handsome Fella” using Blue Yonder Premium Dye Ink and Cornflower Premium Dye Ink, and I trimmed the panel down.  I then stamped a panel of Green-Eyed Monster Prestige Card Stock using the sentiment, “HAVE A SPIFFY BIRTHDAY” with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I added a trio of enamel dots to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to play along and check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors!

BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!