January 17, 2016

Seasons Giving Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

Before I annouce the winner to the Seasons Giving Blog Hop from my Blog, I want to thank you all for the lovely comments!  I read each and every one and wish you all the Happiest of New Years as well!

I used Random.org to choose the winner, and the winner is lucky number #113, Lee, with her comment:

“You are always amazing and I love your fabulous cards! I took a peek at the post with the ewes too and OMGosh how adorable!!! Wishing you a Happy Happy 2016!”

Thank you SO much Lee, and congratulations!!  Please email me at jc 511 at optonline dot net so I can get your MFT Gift Certificate out to you!!  WOOT!

BLOGSIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! I'm thrilled!!! How exciting and thank you soooo much!! Woot!! Just adds to the fabulous New Year!!! *Pink Hugs!!!* Sending you an email now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!