February 9, 2016

February MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the MFT Release Replay!  The February release is SO amazing (you can shop it right HERE in the MFT Boutique) and I was excited to work with the darling Pure Innocence Lucky Us and Pure Innocence Lucky Us Die-namics, as I did not get to work with them during the release!  I’ve also used the new Lucky set and Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

Print

This little PI is SO cute!  I cut her from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence Lucky Us Die-namics and stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink with Pure Innocence Lucky Us.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then added a pattern to her dress using a white gel pen.

Print

I cut a panel of Field Day Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I stamped a sentiment and the little horseshoe from Lucky using Sweet Tooth PIgment Ink to create a pattern.  I then cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics again, and stamped it using the Diagonal Stripes Background with Pineapple Premium Dye Ink.

Print

I separated the two stamped background panels with a strip of Kraft Card Stock and wrapped the panel using Hemp Cord.  I then added a bow of Hemp Cord to finish off the card.

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head o

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!