February 15, 2016

MFT Gumball Greetings Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

It’s time to reveal the latest MFT Card Kit!  I am so excited for you all to see the new Gumball Greetings Card Kit!  Oh.My.Word.

Print

I seriously cannot get enough of this card kit!  The included Shaker Pouches and Gumball Dimensional Circle Confetti make me RIDICULOUSLY happy.  I cut the gumball machine using the included Wild Cherry Card Stock and Silver Shine Card Stock.  I lightly sponged the red panels using the included WIld Cherry Premium Dye Ink Cube.

I filled the skaker pouch with the confetti and then using the circle die to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, which I previously cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I then inserted the shaker pouch and attached the gumball machine. I stamped “I CHEWS YOU” using the included Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink Cube.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the GORGEOUS new Rainbow Stripes Paper Pack, included in the kit!  LOVE!

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using this AMAZING new Gumball Greetings Card Kit!!

cupsignature

28 comments:

  1. I really noticed the gumballs in this card. They pop. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the stripe paper. I'm so caseing this card, can't wait to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit! The bright colors are perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute colorful card. This Gumball Greeting kit is really neat and I love your card using the kit items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, the sentiments make this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi, first, Love the bangs! I hope you haven't had them long because I just noticed the new picture! Second, love the card -- the tiny strip of blue between the diagonal stripe and white image layer is the kind of detail I love to see and learn from -- thank you for sharing! Isn't this such a fun kit! I have some 6 year old "friend" who are going to love getting cards from me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shaker cards! Great inspiration. Thanks Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card kit and I really like your choice of colors..Great job Jodi.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card kit and I really like your choice of colors..Great job Jodi.
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and love the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card kit! Love your card, very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and also your new blog Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shiny silver paper is really awesome! love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That shiny silver paper is really awesome! love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! You all seem to be having so much fun with this....thats what its all about.
    Carole Lovill

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love everything about your card! This is such a great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like how you placed the one gumball on the outside of the machine. It would be great to use real gum balls for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love your card, Jodi!! And that sentiment just cracks me up!! Must have this kit! ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!