February 19, 2016

You’re The Salt To My Pepper! {WSC268}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC268!  I really love this sketch!

Print

I pulled out the DARLING BB Recipe For Happiness for my card today, and I cut this sweet chef from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Recipe For Happiness Die-namics.  I stamped him with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored him with Copic Markers. 

I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using BLueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped the utensil stamps and pot/pan stamps from BB Recipe For Happiness using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink all over the panel.  I then cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped “You’re the SALT to my PEPPER” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the County Fair Paper Pack and then wrapped it with Hemp Cord and added a bow.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots/rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_268

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Challenge Blog to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!