May 27, 2016

Live Colorfully! {WSC282}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC282!  LOVE this sketch!

Print

I have a clean and simple card to share with you today!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom, also cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, using the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack.  I then added a strip of silver decorative glitter tape (love).

The hearts were cut using the heart die from Blueprints 15 Die-namics and I cut five, using Wild Cherry Card Stock, Orange Fizz Card Stock, Lemon Drop Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock and Lush Lagoon Prestige Card Stock.  I stamped the sentiment, “Live Colorfully”, from Rainbow Greetings, using Back Licorice Premium Dye Ink and then added a trio of rhinestones to finish off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_282

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. Gosh it has been SO LONG since I popped over [even though I do see your cards every time you post]that you have changed your blog AGAIN! My bad. You [per par] rocked this sketch - I only wish I could do straight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with this sketch. Love all the colored hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!