June 26, 2016

Hello Friend! {CC48}

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Color Challenge, CC48!  Such a lovely color combo!

Print

I LOVE the Four Way Chevron Cover-Up Die-namics, and I’ve used it today to create the background of my card.  I cut the main panel from Smooth White Card Stock, and then used it again to cut the Sour Apple Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock and Lavender Fields Prestige Card Stock. I really LOVE these colors together!

I used the Hello There Die-namics to cut “hello” from Silver Sparkle Card Stock.  I then used the Label Tape Die-namics to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped “FRIEND” from Label Maker Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

 

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_48

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this color combo, and to play along!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!