June 14, 2016

June MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the June MFT Release Replay!  The MFT Design Team has come together to share even more projects using the products from the incredible June release!

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Funky Flowers set, Funky Flowers Die-namics, Grateful For You and the new Striped Sentiment Strip Cover-Up Die-namics!  LOVE!

Print

I LOVE the new Striped Sentiment Strip Cover-Up Die-namics!  It makes such a great background!  I cut it from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and then backed it with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock.  I stamped “for you” from Grateful For You using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

The flowers and leaves were cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock, Pure Plum Prestige Card Stock and Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock using the Funky Flowers Die-namics, and I stamped them using Versamark Ink using the Funky Flowers set.  I then heat embossed them using White Detail Embossing Powder. I arranged them onto the card front using Jody Boosters, and then added the “grateful” die-cut, cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, on top.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this month’s Release Replay!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. LoVe it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop of color from the flowers and leaves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!