June 30, 2016

You Are The Icing On My Donut! {WSC287}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC287!

Print

When I first saw the circle element of this week’s sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to use the Donuts Die-namics. I cut the donut from In The Buff Prestige Card Stock, Cotton Candy Card Stock and Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock.

The main panel of Cotton Candy Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics and stamped using the Tiny Hearts Background with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink.  The flag panel was cut with the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock, and I stamped “DONUT” repeatedly, from Donuts and Sprinkles using Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink.  The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock and stamped with Chocolate Brown Premium Dye Ink using the “YOU ARE THE ICING ON MY” sentiment from Donuts and Sprinkles.

Print

cupsupplies

 

Here is this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_287

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!