July 27, 2016

Happy Birthday! {CTD403}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use peach, yellow, light pink and white!  I LOVE this combo!!


Print

I went with a CAS design for my card today, and I cut the circle/heart elements from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock, Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock and Peach Bellini Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 10 Die-namics.  I cut the heart centers from SIlver Glitter Adhesive Backed Sheets (LOVE).  I popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  The sentiment, “Happy Birthday”, from Sweet Succulents, was stamped using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

I cut a panel of Tickled Pink Prestige Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I stamped the panel using the Diagonal Stripes Background with Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed using White Detail Embossing Powder.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kim Singdahlsen, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Shawna Standish, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!