July 16, 2016

I Dig You! {CC49}

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Color Challenge, CC49!  It’s a GLORIOUS combo of Cherry Crisp, Blu Raspberry, Cornflower and After Midnight!  What a delicious color scheme!

Print

I LOVE the gnomes from You Gnome Me, and I thought they would be perfect for this color combo!  I cut him from X-Press It Blending Card using the You Gnome Me Die-namics and colored him, and his little snail friend, using Copic Markers.  I popped him up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Natural Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I cut a panel of After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and stamped “I DIG YOU” from You Gnome Me using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.

The main panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Chunky Chevron Cover Up Die-namics and the used it again to cut the Cherry Crisp Prestige Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Cornflower Prestige Card Stock and After Midnight Prestige Card Stock. I then inset the colored panels into the main Smooth White Card Stock panel. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Here are the colors for this challenge!

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_49

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!