July 25, 2016

My Top 10 MFT Creations!

Print

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

We are still celebrating MFT’s 10th Birthday, and today, the MFT Design Team is sharing their top 10 favorite MFT creations!  How fun!  I have had the absolute pleasure and blessing to be a part of the MFT Family for over 6 years now, and I LOVED revisiting my older projects! Here are my favorites, in no particular order! 

1. Rock On!

Rock On

I am a SUCKER for a pastel rainbow, and I LOVE the Equalizer Stencil and MP3 Player Die-namics!  SO fun!  This card was for one of my daughter’s friends, and she loved it!

2. Boo!

CC Cauldron Treat Box[3]

I LOVE this project!  I used the retired Witch’s Cauldron Die-namics and retired Paper Bag Treat Box Die-namics to create this sweet little cauldron box!  The Little Lowercase Letters Die-namics and Little Numbers Die-namics were just ticket for the “boo!” sentiment.

3. Smile!

JUNE MFT Smile

This card always made me smile! I am a sucker for stripes, and on this card I used the retired Stripes Cover Up Die-namics and retired TRANSFORM-ables Smile Die-namics!  This card made me embrace the trio of enamel dots that I so often use on my cards!

4. Hugs & Kisses!

FEB MFT Hugs & Kisses

This one may be my most favorite ever! I bring this out every Valentine’s Day as part of my decor and smile each year!  The roses were cut from felt using the Large Rolled Rose Die-namics, which I still ADORE!  That big checked ribbon makes me smile too!

5. Thanks For Bee-ing There!

Release Countdown Day 5[5]

The Fly-By Friends set is SO CUTE, and on this card I stamped a bevy of bees and colored them with Copic Markers!  Stamped bees are the only bees I am NOT afraid of!  I am also super in love with Glitter Tape, and I’ve used some on this card!

6. Hello!

CTD349[3]

This card. This card makes me SO happy!  This was the first card I created using my Zig Clean Color Watercolor Markers, and I LOVED how they came out when stamped first with the Circle Scribble Flowers!  I also SUPER love these colors together…I will have to revisit this combo!

7. Hello!

Release Countdown Day 1 Closeup[4]

Have you ever made a card, and once you were done, you were SO EXCITED with how it came out?  That’s how I felt when I completed this card!  I just LOVE the pop of brightly colored flowers from the Build-able Bouquet set against the Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, and I always LOVE using the Label Maker Sentiments!  They are perfect for just about any card!

8. Hello Friend!

Flower_thumb[1]

This card is in my top ten for one reason…can you guess?  Yep, those crazy awesome sunflowers created with the amazing Sun-Flower Die-namics!  LOVE these big, gorgeous flowers and how easy they are to create!

9. Little Ladies 2012!

JUNE MFT Little Ladies

Ah, the Little Ladies of 2012!  My oldest daughter’s brief foray into the world of sports!  This project was a LABOR of love, and was a thank you card created for the coach of the little ladies!  I used the retired Pure Innocence I Get A Kick Out of You for each of the girls on the team.  I even customized them to match the girls hair color, added glasses and even pink hair to one of the girls!

10.  Sending You A Latte Birthday Wishes!

NPL 2[3]

The last card in my Top Ten HAS to be coffee themed!!  The Cool Cup Die-namics and Stay Cool set are some of my favorites, and I went with a classic Starbucks color combo for this card!  The latte was SO fun to make, I even pulled out my Copic Airbrush System to get the right look!

I hope you have enjoyed my walk down memory lane to see my Top 10 MFT Creations!  Here’s to many more!

cupsupplies

Rock On Supplies:

Boo Recipe:

Smile Recipe:

Hugs & Kisses Recipe:

Thanks For Bee-ing There Recipe:

Hello Recipe:

Hello Recipe:

Hello Friend Recipe:

Little Ladies Recipe:

Sending You A Latte Birthday Wishes Recipe:

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog for a list of the other designers sharing their Top 10 MFT Creations!

cupsignature

6 comments:

  1. These are all great cards Jodi!! ☺ I especially love the one you made of the 'little ladies' soccer team! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I also love the roses and the Sunflowers a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I also love the roses and the Sunflowers a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing cards. There is something to love about each one, and each is a testimony to your creativity! I am blown away by the soccer team---how clever! I am sure the coach treasures it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful collection. I remember seeing many of them when you first posted them, and I used them for inspiration! Somehow I missed the 2012 Little Ladies.... Wow that is SO special! Your cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all fabulous Jodi!! I could never pick 10 of your cards cos they are all my fave! You are a rockstar!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!