July 6, 2016

Thanks With A Cherry On Top! {CTD400}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has challenged us to use red, green and white!  LOVE the inspiration pic this week too!

Print

I had a blast creating my card!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped the cherry from You’re The Sweetest repeatedly using Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink.  I stamped the leaves from Pretty Posies using Field Day Premium Dye Ink and then drew in the stems with a Zig Clean Color Marker.

I added a panel of patterned paper cut from the Fresh Squeezed Chevron Paper pack, and then cut “thanks” from the new Thanks & Hello Die-namics from Silver Sparkle Card Stock.  I then added a strip of Wild Cherry Card Stock stamped with Versamark Ink with “WITH A CHERRY ON TOP” from You’re The Sweetest and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I finished off my card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kim Singdahlsen, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Harriet Skelly, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. The cherries are a fabulous way to say Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, this is such a perfect take on the colors and the photo! Love this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!!! Who doesn't love cherries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!