September 24, 2016

It’s Like You Were Created Just For Me! {CC54}

Hi everyone!  Happy Saturday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Color Challenge, CC54!  Such a fun color combo, and I immediately thought “Halloween” when I saw it!

Print

I’ve used the super spooky Dr. Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein from Frightful Friends for my card today, and I cut them from X-Press It Blending Card with the Frightful Friends Die-namics.  I stamped them with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Frightful Friends and then colored them with Copic Markers.  I added sparkle to her hair and dress, and to the bolts on his neck. 

I popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment, “It’s Like You Were Created Just For Me” (which I think is HYSTERICAL) was stamped using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink onto a strip of Smooth White Card Stock.

The main panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics and embossed using the Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo. LOVE look of this!  The bat was cut from Boysenberry Prestige Card Stock and I added shimmer using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I added two sequins to finish off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_ColorChallenge_PaintBook_54

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors, and to play along with us!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!