November 16, 2016

Holding You In My Heart! {CTD419}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, Vickie has challenged us to use red, orange and green!  Such a pretty color combination!

Print

I must admit, my mojo was out to lunch when I sat down to create my card!  I headed right to my stash of Blueprints Die-namics for some inspiration, and pulled out one of my favorites, Blueprints 12 Die-namics.  The focal panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 12 Die-namics, and I stamped “Holding You In My Heart”, from Deepest Sympathy, using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The flower was cut from Orange Fizz Card Stock, and the leaves from Sour Apple Card Stock.  I added a button to the center of the flower, tied with Hemp Cord.  The flags were cut from Wild Cherry Card Stock and Kraft Card Stock.

The center panel was cut from Natural Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed the panel using the Large Polka Dots Stencil and the Embossing Pad Duo.  The panels on the top and bottom were cut from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Paper Pack using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I added a mat to the entire panel cut from Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  A trio of enamel dots finish off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Marisa Ritzen, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Claire Grantham, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!