November 11, 2016

Know That I Love And Care About You! {WSC306}

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC306!  Such a fun sketch!

Print

I created a very simple card for this sketch challenge, and I used the GORGEOUS Etched Flower Background for the main panel, which I LOVE.  I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and then stamped the Etched Flower Background using Versamark Ink.  I heat embossed the entire panel with White Detail Embossing Powder

The vertical panel was cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and the sentiment panel was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock.  I stamped “KNOW THAT I LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOU” from Deepest Sympathy using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using White Detail Embossing Powder.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots/rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_WSC_306

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!