January 27, 2017

Love You {WSC317}!

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC317!  SO many possibilities with this sketch!

Print

It took me a bit to decide what I wanted to create with this sketch!  I decided to pull out the adorable Happy Pandas, it’s been far too long!  I started by creating my main panel, and I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I then used the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut three “windows” in my card.  I then added acetate to the back side of the panel and created three shaker pockets, one for each window.  I filled the shaker pockets with lots of sequins.  They make me happy.

I added a strip of patterned paper cut from the Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack for the side of the card.  The two pandas and their sign were cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Pandas Die-namics and then stamped them with Happy Pandas using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape.  I then added a heart cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 27 Die-namics, and topped it off with a teeny tiny black button tied with hemp cord.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_317

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!