February 22, 2017

Happy Birthday! {CTD431}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use mint green, mint, plum and light brown!  Such a gorgeous color combo!

Print

I just love the colors this week, and knew I wanted to go with flowers.  I cut flowers from Smooth White Card Stock using the Flashy Florals Die-namics and the Pretty Posies Die-namics.  I stamped the flowers using Flashy Florals and Pretty Posies using Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink, stamped off, and then stamped the centers again using Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink.  The leaves were stamped using Flashy Florals with Spearmint Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink, Field Day Premium Dye Ink and Timber Green Premium Dye Ink.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I embossed the panel using the Diagonal Stripes Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I arranged the flowers and leaves onto the card front, popping them up with Foam Tape.  The sentiment panels were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Label Tape Die-namics, and I stamped “HAPPY” and “BIRTHDAY” using Label Maker Sentiments using Latte Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Donna Mikasa, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Donna Dambrot, this week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!