February 24, 2017

You’re A Cheeky Monkey! {WSC321}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC321!  Such a fun sketch, I do love a sketch with a circle element!

Print

It has been FAR too long since I’ve used the darling Cheeky Monkey set!  I cut this cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using the Cheeky Monkey Die-namics, and then stamped him with Cheeky Monkey using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I then colored him,and his banana, using Copic Markers. 

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I added two panels of patterned paper, from the Trail Mix Paper Pack, also using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I used the Stitched Circle Scallop Edge Frames Die-namics to cut another pattern from the Trail Mix Paper Pack, and also from Kraft Card Stock.  I trimmed down the circle panel and popped up my monkey using Foam Tape.  The sentiment panel was cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped “YOU’RE A CHEEKY MONKEY” from Cheeky Monkey using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I finished off my card using a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_321

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!