March 23, 2017

Because You Make My Heart Happy! {CC66}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Color Challenge, CC66! It’s a GORGEOUS color combination of Safety Orange, Cranberry Cocktail,Tropical Teal and Tangy Orange!  Instead of using these exact colors, I created my card using some of the GORGEOUS new Distress Oxide Inks!

Print

I started with a panel Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I placed the Funky Florals Stencil on top of my panel, and then sponged on Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. The ways these inks blend is nothing short of AMAZING!  SO soft and smooth!

I cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then added a strip of Smooth White Card Stock, stamped with “you make me happy” from Because You, using Versmark Ink, and then heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I then sponged the entire panel with Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink, and then buffed off where the sentiment was embossed.  I then cut “because” from Smooth White Card Stock, and sponged it with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, and then coated it with Glossy Accents.  Once it was dry, I attached it to the circle panel, and then added a thin strip of Smooth White Card Stock between “because” and the sentiment panel.  A trio of enamel dots finishes off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!