March 30, 2017

Hello, Friend!

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have another card to share with you today using the fabulous new Distress Oxide Inks!  I can’t believe how much I love these inks!!

Print

I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, and I sponged on Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink, Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink.  After blending the colors, which takes no time at all since they blend SO beautifully, I added water droplets and let the magic happen!  LOVE!

I cut Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Big Hello Die-namics, and the arranged the letters on the panel.  I cut a sentiment panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Label Tape Die-namics, and stamped “FRIEND” from Label Maker Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  A trio of rhinestones finish off the card.

Print

cupsupplies

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!