March 14, 2017

March MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the March MFT Release Replay, where the MFT Design Team share even more inspiration using products from the AMAZING March MFT Release!  You can find the entire release right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the fabulous new Ninja-mazing, Ninja-mazing Die-namics and Radiating Rays Stencil!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Print

I started with the background, and I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 11 Die-namics.  I placed the new Radiating Rays Stencil on top, and then sponged on Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and Electric Red Premium Dye Ink.  I then sprayed the panel with a shimmer mist and removed the stencil.

The ninjas were cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Ninja-mazing Die-namics, and I stamped them using Ninja-mazing with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape.  I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped “HI-YA” using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I trimmed it down, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!

cupsignature

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card - love that stencil BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I really love this card. These two ninjas are my 6 year old grandsons, for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sun rays background Jodi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!