April 11, 2017

April MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the April MFT Release Replay feature, where the MFT Design Team shares creations using products from the fabulous April release!  You can find the entire release right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the darling Up In The Air, Up In the Air Die-namics and the Spring Scene Builder Die-namics!  SO fun!

Print

I just ADORE the new Up In The Air set, and while I used it during the Release Countdown, I did not get the opportunity to use the Spring Scene Builder Die-namics, and I thought they would pair perfectly together!  I began with the background, and the “sky” was cut from Berrylicious Card Stock.  The “grass” was cut from Green Room Prestige Card Stock, and the stream was cut from Berrylicious Card Stock and then coated it with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  The fence and clouds were cut from Smooth White Card Stock, and the sun was cut from Lemon Drop Card Stock.  The trees were cut from Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock and Gumdrop Green Card Stock.

I cut the balloon, heart banner and kitty cat from X-Press It Blending Card using the Up In The Air Die-namics, and then stamped all three using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Up In The Air.  I colored them all with Copic Markers, and then added shimmer to the heart banner using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I popped up the balloon with the banner and kitty using Foam Tape, and I stamped “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from Up In The Air using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today! 

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!