May 9, 2017

May MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the May MFT Release Replay!  Today, the MFT Design Team is sharing even more inspiration using the products from the INCREDIBLE May MFT Release!

Today I have a card to share with you using the FABULOUS new Ocean Pals and Ocean Pals Die-namics!  LOVE!

Print

I had SO MUCH FUN creating this scene!  I started with a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.  I stamped it using the Whimsical Waves Background using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I then cut it down a bit, and sponged the edges using Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink.  I spattered the panel with white acrylic paint. I layered this panel onto a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock, also cut with Blueprints 1 Die-amics, and I sponged the edges with Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.

I cut the whale, crab, fish, starfish and sea plants from X-Press It Blending Card using the Ocean Pals Die-namics, and I stamped them all with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Ocean Pals.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then added shimmer to some of them with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.  I popped them up using Foam Tape, and then added the sun to the sky, cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock and sponged with Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink, and clouds cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Cloud 9 Die-namics and sponged with Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card by stamping the sentiment, “You Whaled It!” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and adding lots of Sparkling Clear Confetti to the “sea”.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!