June 13, 2017

June MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the June MFT Release Replay! Have you gotten your goodies from the June Release yet? SO.MUCH.GOODNESS!

Today I have a card to share with you using the DARLING new Ocean Fun and Ocean Fun Die-namics!

Print

Now, I do NOT go in the ocean, and I live on Long Island, NY! I will stand on land, thank you VERY much! However, that being said, these little sea creatures are ADORABLE! I am particularly partial to the crab! I started with a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock for the “ocean” and I cut it using Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I trimmed it down using the Ocean Waves Die-namics and then layered it on top of a panel of Sno Cone Card Stock, for the “sky”, also cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics. The sun was cut from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using the Spring Scene Builder Die-namics and then trimmed down to fit the scene.

The “sand” was cut from Kraft Card Stock, first using, you guessed it, Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and then using the Rolling Hills Die-namics. All of the sea creatures were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Ocean Fun Die-namics, and I stamped them using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Orange Fizz Premium Dye Ink, Pineapple Premium Dye Ink, Green Room Premium Dye Ink, Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink and Cement Gray Premium Dye Ink. All of their eyes were stamped using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I popped them up with Foam Tape, and added shimmer to the top of the waves, the sand, the sun and the sea creatures using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker. I stamped the bubbles using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and then added dimension with Gloss White Nuvo Drops. The little minnows were stamped using Delicata Silver Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

  

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using products from the June MFT Release!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!