June 14, 2017

You Float My Boat! {WSC337}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to WSC337! AWESOME sketch!! I had a blast with this one!

Print

I just ADORE the sweet new You Float My Boat and You Float My Boat Die-namics! These little sailboats are SO cute! I started by creating my sailboat, and cut it from Smooth White Card Stock using the You Float My Boat Die-namics. I stamped the boat using You Float My Boat with Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink, Red Hot Premium Dye Ink and Blueberry Premium Dye Ink.

The flag panel was cut from Blueberry Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Frames Die-namics. I popped the boat up in the center of the panel using Foam Tape. The flag panel was then popped up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Red Hot Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I stamped the anchor stamp from You Float My Boat, repeatedly, using Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink for the vertical element of the sketch. I then popped up the entire focal panel and added the sentiment panel, which is a panel of Lemon Drop Card Stock cut with the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “You Float My Boat” using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed with White Detail Embossing Powder. A trio of enamel dots finished off the card.

Print

cupsupplies


MFT_WSC_337

Thanks for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!