July 26, 2017

Celebrate! {CTD453}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Broni has challenged us to use the GORGEOUS color combination of raspberry, yellow and green! LOVE these colors together!!

Print

So, I am still utterly obsessed with creating backgrounds with Distress Inks! I simply cannot stop! I started with a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper and cut it using Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I used three different Distress Inks, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Mowed Lawn, and created a watercolored background.

Once the background was dried, I stamped “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from Essential Sentiments using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I then cut “celebrate” using the Celebrate Die-namics (I am OBSESSED with this die-namics die!) four times from Smooth White Card Stock and layered them together. I then adhered it to the card and finished off with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

swatch453

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Julie White, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Tracey McNeely, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely!! This background is stunning. Really have to try to make something like this.... thank you for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!