July 20, 2017

July MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the July MFT Creative Construction With Blueprints feature! This month, the MFT Design Team has created projects that feature gift card packaging using Blueprints Die-namics!

Print

I’ve used the OG Blueprints Die-namics for my card, Blueprints 1 Die-namics! I thought it was perfect to house a gift card holder! I started by cutting the main panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I then cut the horizontal panel and the scalloped panel using papers from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack, also using Blueprints 1 Die-namics. The envelope was cut from Cotton Candy Card Stock using the new Gift Card Envelope Die-namics, which I LOVE. I mounted it to the card on top of two rectangles, cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, from Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut the hippo, party balloons and hat from X-Press It Blending Card using the Happy Hippos Die-namics, and stamped them using Happy Hippos using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored the hippo, hat and balloon using Copic Markers and then popped him up onto the envelope using Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “IT’S YOUR DAY” from Happy Hippos using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along with us!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!