July 27, 2017

You Amaze Me! {CC74}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for a new MFT Color Challenge, CC74! This challenge uses the gorgeous combination of Purple Rain, Green-Eyed Monster, Factory Green and Grout Gray! I totally LOVE these colors together!

Print

For my card, I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Split Chevron Cover Up Die-namics, and then matted the panel onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics. I then used the Split Chevron Cover Up Die-namics again to cut Purple Rain Prestige Card Stock, Green-Eyed Monster Prestige Card Stock, Factory Green Prestige Card Stock and Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock. I then inlaid the panels in a random pattern onto the Smooth White Card Stock frame I cut. LOVE.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut “you” from Purple Rain Prestige Card Stock five times and then layered them together for a thick die-cut. I then adhered the “you” die-cut onto the circle panel. I cut a strip of Factory Green Prestige Card Stock and stamped “AMAZE ME” from the All About You set using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. A trio of light gray enamel dots finished off the card.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with these colors, and to play along with us!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. Love the background. Pinned for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colorful background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!