August 30, 2017

A Ghost Hug For You {WSC348}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC348! Such a fun sketch!

Print

Goodness, I just LOVE the new Fab-BOO-lous Friends and Fab-BOO-lous Friends Die-namics! LOVE! I cut the trio of ghosts from X-Press It Blending Card using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using the Fab-BOO-lous Friends Die-namics and then stamped them using Fab-BOO-lous Friends with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then put them to the side.

I took a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Ink. I then covered the entire panel using Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink, sprayed the panel with water, and watched the magic happen!

Once the panel was dry, I used the Rectangle Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics to cut the frame, and I filled a Rectangle Shaker Pouch with assorted sequins and stars. I then added it to the card, cutting the frame using Pure Plum Prestige Card Stock. I arranged the ghosts around the shaker pouch and then added a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock to the bottom of the card, on which I stamped “A GHOST HUG FOR YOU (you can’t feel it, but it’s there) using Versamark Ink. I then used White Detail Embossing Powder to heat emboss it. A trio of clear dots finished off the card.

Print

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch, and to play along with us! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!