August 22, 2017

X’s and O’s Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I have a card to share with you today using the FABULOUS new X’s and O’s Card Kit, which is being released tonight at 9PM EST!

Print

I LOVE this incredible Card Kit, and I had SO much fun creating my card! I am a sucker for a shaker card, but a tic tac toe shaker card? Sign me up!!! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack across the front.

I then cut out the frame using the Square Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics. I then added the Tic Tac Toe Board and then the Mixed Heart Pieces. LOVE! I added the shaker to the card and then added the frame, also cut with the Square Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics, cut from Wild Cherry Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment, “Sending You X’s and O’s" using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, and I finished off the card with a trio of black rhinestones.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the X’s and O’s Card Kit!

cupsignature

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jodi - black white and red my favorite for a nice love card - great job on this = TFS and for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple and so beautiful. Love your choices. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple and so beautiful. Love your choices. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I like the background print. Great Job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!