September 19, 2017

Snow Globe Card Kit Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time! The amazing new Snow Globe Card Kit is available right HERE, right now, in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I had SO much fun creating my card! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and sponged on Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. I sprayed the panel with water and then spritzed on some watered down white acrylic paint. I then cut panels of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then cut them again using the Snow Drifts Die-namics.

I’ve used the new Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics to cut the trees, house and snowman, and I then arranged them onto my scene, popping the snowman up with Foam Tape. The moon was cut from Lemon Chiffon Prestige Card Stock using the Spring Scene Builder Die-namics. I stamped “LET IT SNOW!” from Snow Globe Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the team has created using the Snow Globe Card Kit, and be sure to grab yours HERE before they melt away!

cupsignature

42 comments:

  1. So many adorable ways to create scenes in this kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards for this kit have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative idea! Great inspiration! I just purchased this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lov the darling scene you created - the little snow guy looks so happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This design is wonderful. I love the house on a hill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very whimsical winter...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute winter scene. I love the little touches of sparkly snow on the trees and house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty card! :) Love the scene you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you can create such cute wintery scenes with this kit besides snowglobes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many ideas! Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sweet card and the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable little scene you've created! Love the added moon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! Cute scene minus the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This kit has so many options other than shaker cards, that's one of the things I love about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute scene you created. I like the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your winter scene. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how you went "beyond the globe" and created a cute little scene! Really shows the versatility of the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute winter scene! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute! I am so in love with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute scene using these fun dies.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Christmas card!Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great background. I love making fun backgrounds too

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. Love the sparkly on all the trees..

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this sweet winter scene! Fun new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this sweet winter scene! Fun new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just read that you are a fellow Long Islander! Where exactly are you located- Nassau or Suffolk? I'd love to connect with you for our upcoming arts Council workshops!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!