October 17, 2017

Snowflake Splendor Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s almost time! The GORGEOUS new Snowflake Splendor Card Kit will be released tonight at 9PM EDT right HERE in the MFT Boutique! I LOVE this gorgeous kit!

Print

I decided to create a shaker card for my project today. I began by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Gift Box Cover Up Die-namics. I added a piece of acetate behind it, and then added Foam Tape around all of the edges. I filled the four frames with Ice Cube Mix Jewels (LOVE these!) and mixed in some Sparkling Clear Confetti for even more shimmer and shine. I backed the panel with Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock from the kit, cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics.

The snowflakes were all cut using the gorgeous new Layered Snowflakes Die-namics, and I cut them from the included Lavender Fields Prestige Card Stock, Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock, Silver Sparkle Card Stock and Translucent Vellum. I LOVE how they layer, they are SO gorgeous! I added a rhinestone to the center of each cluster, and then attached them to the card. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “LET IT SNOW” from Snow Globe Sentiments using Lavender Fields Premium Dye Ink.

Print

SensationalStitchedFlowers_KitPeek

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with the gorgeous new Snowflake Splendor Card Kit!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!