November 1, 2017

Happy Birthday To You! {CTD467}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lori has challenged us to use the combination of red, teal and green! LOVE!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics. Using the Funky Florals Stencil, I sponged on Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. I removed the stencil, spritzed on water and then let the panel dry.

I used the You Trio Die-namics to cut “YOU” from Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock. I cut each letter four times, layered them together, and then attached them to the card. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and I stamped “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO” using Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink. I added a trio of enamel dots to finish off the card.

Print

swatch467

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Heather Pulvirenti, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Tara Chaussee, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!