December 6, 2017

Hello Winter! {CTD472}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Bar has challenged us to use red, gray and black! Great combo!

CTD472

This card was super easy and fun to put together! In fact, I made three of them (trying to bulk up my Christmas card stash!). I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the background using Hello Winter from Neat & Tangled repeatedly using Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink.

I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and stamped “HELLO” from Hello Winter using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I then cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and Electric Red Card Stock using the Hello Winter Nice & Neat Dies. I LOVE how this die has a mat! The heart was cut using the Wishing You Love Nice & Neat Dies and I coated it with a Wink of Stella Brush Marker and then coated it with Glossy Accents. I added a trio of rhinestones to finish of my card.

CTD472 Closeup

swatch472

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kelly Lunceford, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Kathy Straw, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!