December 13, 2017

You Get Better With Age! {WSC363}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a really fun sketch for you this week!

Print

Ok, friends. Did you see that MFT now carries Alcohol Inks! SQUEAL!!! I am SO excited, and I stocked up on quite a few colors for my collection! I seriously cannot get enough of Alcohol Inks. I began by cutting a panel of Yupo Paper using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then used Alcohol Inks to create the background. LOVE.

I used the You Trio Die-namics to cut the “You” from Smooth White Card Stock and I cut it three times, layered them together, and then added them to the card. I cut a flag of Bubblegum Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “GET BETTER WITH AGE” from All About You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!