January 18, 2018

January Birthday Project Challenge: Celebrate Good Times!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

We have an exciting new monthly challenge to share with you, the Birthday Project Challenge! This month, the challenge is to incorporate the word “celebrate” into your creations!

Print

The Celebrate Die-namics are one of my all time favorite MFT products, so I knew I wanted to use it on my card! I started with a panel of Yupo Paper cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I created the background using Stream and Wild Plum from the Nature Walk Alcohol Inks, Aqua from Lakeshore Alcohol Inks and Silver Metallic from the Metallic Mix Gold & Silver set. I also LOVE to use the Tim Holtz Distress Marker Spritzer Tool to move the alcohol inks around on the Yupo Paper.

Once the background was dry, I added a frame of Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Snow Drifts Cover Up Die-namics. I cut “celebrate” four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Celebrate Die-namics. I then layered them together and added them to the card. I cut a panel of Eggplant Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “MAY ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE” from Make A Wish using Versamark Ink and then heat embossing it with White Detail Embossing Powder, and I added the sentiment panel under the “Celebrate” with Foam Tape.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this new Challenge, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!