January 16, 2018

January MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

How AMAZING is the MFT January Release! I just LOVE all of the new products, which you can find right HERE in the MFT Boutique! Today, the MFT Design Team is sharing even more inspiration using the new goodies!

Today I have a card to share with you using the new Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses, Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses Die-namics, Full of Heart Die-namics and the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack! LOVE!

Print

I really had a blast creating the background for this card! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and sponged on Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink, Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water, and when dry, with watered down white acrylic paint. LOVE. I then cut the panel using the Full of Heart Die-namics. I then cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the die cut heart panel as a “stencil” and added foam tape in each heart opening. I removed the “stencil” and then added the hearts. LOVE.

I cut this cutie from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses Die-namics, and I stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Pure Innocence Blowing Kisses. I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her dress using the new Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I popped her up with Foam Tape onto the heart background, and added a sentiment panel cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “It’s Simple. I Love You” using the new Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created! Don’t forget, you can find the entire new January release right HERE!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!