January 3, 2018

Thanks! {CTD474}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

The Color Throwdown is back from our holiday hiatus, and Amy Rohl is kicking off the new year with the gorgeous combination of gray, black and ivory! LOVE!

Print

For my card, I started with a panel of Whip Cream Card Stock cut with the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the panel using the Etched Flower Background using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I then went over the image with a W2 Copic Marker to give the image some shadow. I added a panel of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock to the side of the card, which I also cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I added a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics. I then wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord. I wanted the cord to be black, so I colored it with a Black Copic Marker before attaching it to the card.

I cut “thanks” four times from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Thanks & Hello Die-namics and then layered them together. I attached the die-cut to my card and then added a sentiment panel, cut from Whip Cream Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “Infinitely Grateful” from Geometric Greenery using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a bow of Hemp Cord and a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

swatch474

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Angie Cimbalo, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!