January 24, 2018

There's Snow One Quite Like You! {CTD477}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lori has challenged us to use the combination of orange, aqua and grey! GORGEOUS!

For my card today, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I embossed the panel using the Peek A Boo Polka Dots Die-namics and the Embossing Pad Duo. I then added a strip of patterned paper using the Fun & Frolic Paper Pack.

I cut the two snowmen from X-Press It Blending Card using the Cooler With You Die-namics, and I stamped them with Cooler Than You using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Berrylicious Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Orange Fizz Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment from Cooler With You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.





Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!
Debra James, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!
Susie More, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!


Thanks SO much for stopping by!




2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!