January 23, 2018

Yay For You Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s almost time for the release of the INCREDIBLE new Yay For You Card Kit! This fantastic kit will be released tonight at 9PM EDT right HERE in the MFT Boutique!



The Yay For You Card Kit is SO much fun to play with!! For my card today, I started with a panel of the included Smooth White Card Stock and cut it using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then cut it again using the Stitched Strip Die-namics, which I love as it creates such a pretty, but clean, background.

I stamped a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using several sentiments from Yay For You with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink, Bubblegum Premium Dye Ink, Daffodil Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink and Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink. I then cut a panel of the included Razzle Berry Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I cut the panel again using the new So Many Yays Die-namics.I placed the stamped panel underneath so the multi-colored sentiments appear through the “YAY” die-cut. I cut a panel of the included Berrylicious Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and then stamped “YOU TOTALLY DID IT” from Yay For You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder. I added a trio of my own enamel dots using Carnation Pink Nuvo Crystal Drops, Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops and Apple Green Nuvo Crystal Drops.



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the new Yay For You Card Kit!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I enjoyed how you made the background behind the yay sentiment using the other sentiments from the set in other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative combination of die background and printed paper for the YAY on a red circle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!