February 15, 2018

February MFT Birthday Project!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the February MFT Birthday Project, and this month, we are focusing on balloons! SO fun!!

Print

I had an absolute BLAST creating this card! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I added a mat of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack cut using he A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

I used the Big Balloons Stencil, and sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink. I LOVE that due to the nature of Distress Oxide Inks, you can see the colors through one another, just like a balloon! Swoon! I stamped “make a wish” from Handwritten Happiness using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I added “tails” to some of the balloons cut from Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Big Birthday Balloons Die-namics.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created this month! Come play along, there is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!