February 6, 2018

Neat and Tangled February Previews: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I am back today to share more cuteness from the February Neat and Tangled Release! Today my card features the DARLING new Panda Nice and Neat Dies and the new So Many Sentiments set!

N&T Day 2

This card was SO fun to create! I started by cutting a panel of white card stock using a circle die, and then cut it again with the new Panda Nice and Neat Dies. After I cut the panda, I put the die back on the circle, and then sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink all around it. I then spritzed the panel with water, and when dry, with watered down white acrylic paint. I then removed the die and added a panel of black card stock behind the circle. Viola! A darling panda! SO fun!

I cut a panel of white card stock for the card base, and layered it onto black and white striped paper. I cut a panel of black card stock using the sentiment die from the Scalloped Nice and Neat Dies, and then stamped “HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY” from the new So Many Sentiments set using Versamark and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

N&T Day 2 Closeup

Check out these cool new products!

So Many Sentiments

Panda Die

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the Neat and Tangled Blog to check out what team has created with these super cute new products!

cupsignature

12 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! And so fun; gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love how you framed the face in the circle and it has a graphic but sweet vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you put the panda in the circle frame and the black and white around the edge is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I like the circle layer under the panda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute die and great emphasis using the pink inked panel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card :) Love the panda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a super sweet card ! I love the giant eyes of the panda !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Panda Bear!
    [hmnelson15{at}frontier{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite cards featuring the new panda die and sentiment set. I love it on the square base with the colored circle behind the panda. Using the sentiment strip die from Scalloped is perfect, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!