March 30, 2018

April MFT Release Countdown: Day Four!

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

We are counting down to the seriously FABULOUS April MFT Release! I am completely obsessed with every single new product from this release! All of the new goodies will be available on Tuesday, April 3rd at 9PM EST right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today I have a card to share with you using the ADORABLE new Birdie Brown Rain or Shine and Rain or Shine Die-namics! LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Print

I cannot even STAND how cute this little girl is, not to mention the little chick! Swoon! I cut them both, along with the clouds, sun, puddle and water droplets from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Rain or Shine Die-namics, and I stamped them all with Rain or Shine using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them all with Copic Markers, and I added shimmer to the puddle and water droplets using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker and then coated them with Glossy Accents.

The main panel is Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I inked the background using Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. I cut a panel of Steel Grey Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics for the “ground”, and trimmed it down and added it to the main panel. I separated the “ground” and “sky” with a panel of Sour Apple Card Stock, cut first with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then again using the Grassy Fields Die-namics.

I stamped the sentiment “I Love You RAIN OR SHINE” from Rain or Shine using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder. I then arranged the clouds and sun, popping the sun up with Foam Tape. I then added the puddle to the “ground” and popped up the girl, chick and water droplets with Foam Tape. I just LOVED creating this card!

Print

cupsupplies

Print

cupsignature

5 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!