March 15, 2018

MFT Stitched With Love–Birthday Edition!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

I am so excited to share my creation with you today! The MFT Design Team sharing projects today featuring the amazing Cross Stitch Tag Die-namics and brand new Birthday patterns! You can find a PDF of all of the new patterns right on the MFT Blog!

Print

I absolutely LOVE creating these Cross Stitch Tags! I find it SO relaxing to just sit and stitch! It’s super addicting! I began by cutting my tag from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Cross Stitch Tag Die-namics, and then using embroidery thread, stitched this darling birthday cake! SO very fun! I used the same Cross Stitch Tag Die-namics to cut a panel of Cotton Candy Card Stock for the top of the tag, and I added a bow with more embroidery thread.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 DIe-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack. I then popped the tag up with Foam Tape and then cut a sentiment panel from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I stamped “HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS” from More Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!