March 21, 2018

Smile, You’re Awesome! {WSC377}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a fabulous sketch for you this week!

Print

It’s been a minute since I’ve used my beloved Alcohol Inks, so I had to rectify that immediately and create an Alcohol Ink background! I started with a panel of Yupo Paper cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then, using various Alcohol Inks, I created the background, using a rainbow palette. I LOVE these inks SO MUCH! I then popped the panel up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, also cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

Using the Double the Smiles Die-namics, I cut “Smile” four times from Smooth White Card Stock, layered them together, and then added them to the card. I cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped “YOU’RE AWESOME” from All Smiles using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of Clear Round Drops from the Clear Round Drops Mix, which I attached with Glossy Accents.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_377

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with tis sketch, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The clean simplicity of your sentiment really makes those gorgeous colors pop! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an alcohol ink goddess! Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!