April 2, 2018

2018 Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am thrilled to be joining the 2018 Stamping for Autism Awareness Blog Hop, created by my friend Veronica Zalis!

Today I have a very blue card to share with you, and I’ve used lots of new goodies from MFT (they will be released tomorrow, April 3rd at 9PM EST)! I’ve used All About Mom, Mom Die-namics, Bold Blossoms, Bold Blossoms Die-namics and my favorite, the Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics!

Print

I began with the flowers and leaves, and I cut them from Smooth White Card Stock using the Bold Blossoms Die-namics. I then stamped them using Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink, Blueberry Premium Dye Ink, Blue Yonder Premium Dye Ink and Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the center of two of the flowers using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed them with White Detail Embossing Powder. I added detail to the flowers using a White Gel Pen…Karolyn Loncon recently did this and I thought it was SO brilliant!

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the new Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namics and I added a mat of Nightshift Blue Prestige Card Stock. I arranged the flowers and leaves, popping them up with Foam Tape. I cut “mom” from Nightshift Blue Prestige Card Stock using the new Mom Die-namics, and arranged the letters onto the card, popping them up with Foam Tape. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtal Seniment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “I LOVE YOU, MOM”, from All About Mom, using Nightshift Blue Premium Dye Ink.

Print

cupsupplies

IMG_8434

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this fabulous Blog Hop!

cupsignature

15 comments:

  1. What a delightfully cheerful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I love the blues you used for your flowers, they pop against the white background. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely blue card - love the flowers and sentiment but it's the bg die that stole my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card! The bright blue flowers & that FABULOUS stitching background die!!! SUPER LOOK!!! THANK YOU for using your talents to support those with Autism! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful images that you've created in blues, fab awareness hip x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes.. so good not to forget the parents!!!! Remind them how much they are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Jodi. Nice to see that Mom wasn't forgotten in this hop...Where would these children (ANY children!) be without a Mother's love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such adorable card!!! Beautiful colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. That’s a lovely card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I love the blue cluster of flowers and that background die is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! I love the vibrant colors of the flowers. They are lovely. The sentiment is sweet and heartfelt. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A perfect card for Mother's Day! Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing for Autism awareness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!