April 23, 2018

Stitched Blooms Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!!

We are getting closer and closer to the release of the incredible new MFT Card Kit, the Stitched Blooms Card Kit! I am OBSESSED with these flowers, and I can’t wait for you all to get this kit! You are going to LOVE it!

Print

This card was SUPER fun to create! I wanted to create a background using the Stitched Blooms flowers, and with the incredible Stitched Blooms Die-namics, it’s SUPER easy! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The flowers were cut from the included Tropical Teal Prestige Card Stock, Summer Splash Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock, and the leaves were cut from the included Green Room Prestige Card Stock. I arranged them onto the main panel, trimming the edges as I went along. I popped up the flower centers using Foam Tape for some dimension. I used the mid-month Free with $60 die, the Hello Die-namics, and cut it four times from Smooth White Card Stock. I layered them together and added the die cut to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of the included Sparkling Crystals, which I LOVE!

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the GORGEOUS new Stitched Blooms Card Kit!

cupsignature

6 comments:

  1. Oh my I love this card so much! the stitching detail is amazing but I just adore your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the shades of blue you used for the flowers and the stitching on these dies makes such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cool blue colors you used. The drops are perfect and the cutout hello is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great color combo. I really like the effect the flowers give for the background being layered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these colors together are AMAZING! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!